Friday, January 8, 2010

Anyone Have Cervix High During Period

A wonderful 2010!

Hello People,
your
in 2010 and again so incredibly funky? While other
fly to Mars, we labor from at minus 2 degrees with the direction, suddenly realize that salt starts even before the oil and surprised us with a winter that was until 10 years ago is still normal.

order again Let me be clear: In the winter, and snow fall - summer tires ahoy!

Well, first of all a happy new year to all. I hope 2010 will be just as tense as in 2009 - is it a good year.

A great December is behind me, with much Work, but with just as many great events, meetings and Be .... Be .... Well .... especially people was packed.
THE highlight was certainly the 5 days in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, that I have been with the team of 1,2 or 3. While it was very cold (it was cold !!!), but I have for the first time the boards that mean the world to enter may. Great.
Not to mention also my 45min. Improv session with the heights in front of Cologne main station - so to speak, as a birthday gift - or freezing in the light lycra panties 8Grad to lock-in castle. You see, it's still colder!
I would love to see you all this year to as often as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment