Monday, March 22, 2010

How To Fix Overheated Pan

Moved

Hi,

it is long since I've posted here the last time something new. But it is also much happened in the meantime.
The Alex is in fact moved. Still Cologne, but the beautiful Sülz - the Veedel of psychologists, dentists and butcher - Or so it seems to me that if I get the bread let your eyes wander.
But now we are settled in slowly - the man from the Telekom has switched places for a lot of money to the Schlater - and I'm back online. So I
will now be a regular here again and will keep you informed.

Oh yes - by the way - now have Volume 3 and 4 of the Shadow Knight series is read, and even appeared. (Www.hoerbuchnetz.de) kräfig So now, hear and review - you know: vampires never die - and there is always something to write.

it let you go well and enjoying the spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment