Monday, May 4, 2009

Dell 1525 Web Cam Not Working

How time flies

showers bring May flowers.
do what we see at this, but at least on good intentions abound even this month. One of these is, but again often publish one or the other post here.
Well, what can I say, the year was just exciting to date. You can not do anything. I'd sincerely like to be part of it all, but events over themselves what it is.
reason, only a small summary is given:

After I was able to announce in February, 5 days on the "atmosphere" the Kurt Watschinski and now professional'm in things head up-down and rebuilding (at any time with questions like contact me) went right after that - well, I admit suspended at this time, called the Carnival - the preparation for a new season with Piet going on, we have then in March and turned quite busy. (The view from the Helios-Leutturm in Ehrenfeld is almost as beautiful as the Duomo).

late March and early April were then devoted to the 2009 World Athletics Championships in Berlin. Know what the Berlino? How not? Well then, but on the Roadshow, which starts next Thursday through Germany. You can win free tickets .... after 10 days in Leipzig, I know what I mean.

straight back home, broke into an event about me, which unfortunately could not be prevented - my birthday - age was withheld at this point of piety reasons, but the interested reader may guess, why me in certain areas of Germany, the broom would have been paid.

Then the highlight! South Africa for all of 17 days! Cape Town and Garden Route pure! But how does that in any good soap opera ....? - How it goes next week ....;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment