Monday, May 11, 2009

Radioshack Without Receipt Return Policy

The country with the funny road signs but



So, it goes on!
South Africa, was actually as a holiday destination never available in my personal top three, and yet I am in April was 15 days in Cape Town and have not looked back. The decision was very spontaneous, when you consider that my sister and I had only booked about 3 weeks before the flight, so for such a long journey quite scarce.
However, I can recommend to everyone - not just the World Cup - to visit this country. Of course we have had several alerts regarding the doubt, but all wild and semi-Sun I have to say on the site, except for a broken car window - not in our car - I felt at no time at all confused. And that was no doubt that we would have been over-cautious or stop us only in daylight in busy places have - quite the opposite.

A really exciting, eventful holiday and I have the South Africans, whether black, white or colored, to provide some very experienced and above all, helpful people. Of course, the country thrives on tourism, but so do other countries, and yet nowhere I went into a supermarket and got to a certain bread! and asked, was not it after the seller knew it to the store manager, who explained extensively why exactly this bread is not in Plettenberg Bay, but perhaps only sold in Cape Town.

What can I say? Cape Point, Boulders Beach (on the beach with African penguins), Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope, surfing, hiking, wine tasting, eating fish, sun and a lot of driving a car with the big finale in the Addo Elephant Park, where we own car elephant, lion, rhino, zebra, buffalo, jackals, hyenas, Antipope have seen and ostriches. Difficult to describe this wonderful two weeks here, but when you have the opportunity: Towards South Africa!

Unfortunately, I was the day quite soon caught up, right after it went off again. Turn work, study .... but more on that later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment